Chase is the successor of Bank of Manhattan Company, which was founded on September 1, 1799. Chase started operation on December 1, 2000, and its current total asset is $2.6 trillion. Top class Chase Customer Service makes it big enough to know you and small enough to serve you. Furthermore, it is the U.S commercial and consumer banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co., and it is the second most valuable bank globally by market capitalization.
Chase Financial Services:
- Payment Processing
- Small Business Loans and Car Buying
- Planning and Investment Advice
- Auto Financing Mortgages
- Credit Cards
- Personal Banking
- Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts and CDs
- Home Equity Line Of Credit
- Chase Private Clients
- Sports & Entertainment
Its services reach out to almost half of American population. Aside from offering top class financial services, the company is equally committed to developing a lifelong business relationship with its customers, which informed the provision of multiple contact channels via which their clients can reach out to them. Yes, their customers occupy the center of their world.
Chase Unique Features:
- Over 5,100 branches scattered across America. You can enter into any of the branches for help or financial advice from their knowledgeable customer service providers.
- Over 16,000 ATMs spread across the United States, where you can get cash or make a deposit. Furthermore, you can enjoy a speedier service by setting your withdrawal or deposit preferences at the ATMs.
- Highly responsive Chase Mobile app, which you can download on your computer, tablet or smartphone, thereby enabling access to banking services on the go.
- Chase debit and credit card, with which you can buy any item online securely and easily.
Other Unique Services Are:
• Sign language interpreters: This enables easier communication with clients having special needs.
• Written notes: They provide written communications for any of their clients requiring such assistance at any of their branches
• Raised-line checks: It is available in duplicate or wallet style, and the client can order them like all other checks. The raised-line checks are larger and have embossed guidelines that can be easily felt.
• Talking Automated Teller Machine: All the 16,000 ATMs they install across the country are Talking ATMs. The customer can use headphones for better audible access to various financial services offered through the ATMs. You can call 1-800-935-9935 to request a compatible headphone. After dialing the number, choose 0, and an operator will respond to you. You can also access a talking ATM close to your current location, city, state or ZIP code using Chase’s ATM/branch locator.
Chase Customer Service Information
Chase customer service is available 24/7. You can contact them via the number listed below:
Chase Customer Service (Online Mobile Banking Support)
|Outside the U.S||1-713-262-3300|
|TTY/TDD Machine||1-800-CHASED, 1-800-242-7383|
|Domestic Chase Military Services||1-877-469-0110|
|Chase Military TTY/TDD Machines||1-800-582-0542|
|Headquarters||270 Park Avenue, New York City, New|
York, United States
What customers are saying
Over the years, Chase had been committed to offering top class banking services to its teeming clients across America. Many of their clients accede to their top class services, targeted responses, and impressive banking products. Response to clients is prompt and helpful, which has created a “happy customer, happy bank” situation over the years of their existence.